This is a neat idea for a Friday, inside activity day or study hall. It's light, fun and still educational. The game is called Factoring by Matching.
How It Works:
- Next, using index cards, write the factored form of each of the expressions (as well as some answers to problems that are not on the poster)
- Finally, have the students match the factored expressions with the correct original expression.
Ways To Implement it
- I think this project would work well with small groups of 3-4.
- You could use small posters for each group.
1) To reach students of various abilities, make some posters with more challenging problems